FULL SOLID ZIRCONIA
Solid Zirconia is a fully-contoured restoration with no porcelain overlay. Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, Solid Zirconia is sintered for 10 hours at 1,530 degrees Celsius and then glazed to a smooth surface. With a flexural strength of 850 MPa, the Solid Zirconia crowns and bridges are nearly unbreakable!
Solid Zirconia is has quickly become the preferred replacement for full-cast and porcelain to metal restorations in the posterior. Solid Zirconia crowns and bridges are perfect for patients who clench and grind their teeth.
- Superior Strength
- Optimal Fit and Accuracy
- Elimination of Black Marginal Lines
- Perfect Margins, Contacts and Occlusion
- Ideal for Long-Span Bridges & Implants
- Recommended for Posterior
Also designed and milled with CAD/CAM technology, Layered Zirconia is a zirconia substructure with porcelain overlay. When needing to meet the demands for strength and natural esthetics all-in-one, Layered Zirconia is the ideal alternative to conventional PFM restorations.
- Natural Translucency for Life-Like Esthetics
- Recommended for Anterior and Posterior